How it Works
Beef Natural supplies farm fresh beef direct to its clients. All cattle are bred and finished to deliver premium lean beef. Our cattle are handled in a low stress manner.
To ensure clients get fresh, healthy beef and we have no surplus beef, the following steps take place:
- Client orders beef in pre-set portions via the web site, email or phone.
- Client receives order confirmation via email or text message
- Beef gets processed & health checked by professional, licensed butcher (1 to 2 weeks later)
- Clients get notified of beef pickup date a few days prior to event.
- Home deliveries are completed. Remaining client’s receive orders on-farm or at pre-arranged pickup points.
- Clients pack beef into meal sized portions and freeze as required (steaks are already trayed).
- Orders for Albany and Bunbury are shipped via Meeres Freightlines.
- A number or our clients share their orders with family neighbours or friends to deal with the bulk quantities.
- Beef delivery/pickup is usually on Thursday afternoon 2 to 5pm. If times do not suit alternative arrangements can be made.
Beef Natural has good levels of beef supply and is a growing family business. As more orders flow in we will move to a weekly beef supply.